  Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:43:52 -0600
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wulf is back! AND Stanadyne in line fuel heater
 (free)
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

John,

I live in SE Minnesota. Yes, it's southern MN, but it is cold,
especially
when wind chill is factored in (it is a windy region and the wind chill
factors usually result in the same feel as up north MN, which doesn't
get as
much wind - this according to the weather reports on TV). We are very
familiar with sub-zero. Each winter we can look forward to quite a few
days
below zero and some teens and twenties below (wind not factored in),
and of
course, if you want to talk abnormalities, we can match anyone but
Alaska. I
remember some 70 below wind chills. Big adjustment for an AZ boy. I've
been
here some 6 or 7 winters.

Brian
83 240D