I'm heading out to the sporting clays range when I get off work to check out
some new chokes for the Beretta and bust some clays.

We can "sell" unused vacation days back to the County if we have at least 80
hours.  I should have accumulated enough time this year to do it. It's like
getting an extra paycheck (2 weeks per pay period) a year.  That and if we
don't use sick time, we get credit for the first 32 hours converted over to
vacation time. That makes it easy to roll over sick time without using it...

-D