I have gotten absolutely nothing done this weekend at all. I have ended up
staying up WAY too late both Friday night and last night which caused me to
sleep WAY later than normal and not feel like doing anything. So, it will get
back at it next weekend. Probably finish up the 240D.

Sent from my iPhone