This behavior seems to me to be a perfectly natural reaction to obscure,
arcane, irrational, and confiscatory tax policies based on a belief that some
substantial portion of a corporation’s or individual’s earnings or wealth
belongs to the government.  I blame no one but the elected fools (or any other
fools) who establish tax laws without considering the downstream effects of
their brilliance.

--R
Sent from iPhone