Frankly I was surprised I hit the paper, these guns were a novelty when they
were new and haven't aged terrifically well.The thing I like about this one is
its the rifle cut down, same trigger system, same lock, same barrel just
shortened, same sights although the notch on the rear one isn't machined all
the way.
Dad has a .50 cal flintlock version he wants me to shoot. I'm not sure why
everybody wants me to shoot these but if people keep giving them to me I'll
shoot them. ;)
-Curt

    On Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 10:56:42 AM EST, Dan--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 If you're challenged to a duel it looks like you'll probably win.

-D