I have to admit that I am somewhat envious.  I did this on our first house, and
while it was a major undertaking, life was far more demanding at the time which
compounded the process.  Now that my kids are adults and I’ve got a lot more
time on my hands it would be far more enjoyable and much less stressful.

Sounds like the major issues have been dealt with, so now you just have to deal
with finishing out the shell.

Have fun!

-D