I think it was considering the model.  If it had been a “regular” R129 that
would have been too much.  The Silver Arrow thing seems to be pretty desirable,
and there weren’t many of them made.  That and it’s pretty much the last one of
that chassis that came off the line, so any kinks were ironed out a long, long
time ago.

-D