Hey! you pig, THEY are "saving the planet!"

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 15, 2017 at 5:52 AM
I have to agree with Curley. Most of the Priii I see around my area are blowing past me on the interstate. In fact, I noticed one earlier this week during my commute that came up on me almost instantly. I expected it to be a very different car based on the speed it was approaching at. I usually do about 68 mph (speed limit is 65). They were easily doing in excess of 80.

Made me scratch my head.

-D

Only problem with their thinking is that your SDL saved the planet more than a pius will.