Hmmm,  a 13 mm gear wrench might work.   I might have to find one.

archer75--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 15, 2017 at 7:11 AM

I've used both an open and closed end wrench. I washed both the bolt and the wrench with a strong solvent such as brake cleaner so there would be no oil or grease, cut a piece of masking or similar sticky tape to fit one side of the wrench, wrapping it down over the sides of the wrench if possible, then stuck the bolt head in the open side and stuck it firmly to the tape. I hoped to get one thread caught, but if not, I would change the position of the bolt head in the wrench and try again. Nowadays I'd buy a "rachet end wrench" (I think I saw them at Lowes) and try using them with the tape like above. I've had to grind end wrenches down pretty thin to get into some tight places when I was repairing hospital and lab equipment.

Gerry