No.  That's why we can get the worst/most destructive projects done first and
then move into the house once it sells.

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: tyee165 [mailto:tyee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:13 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: New/Old Home Purchase

Have you sold your old house?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Donald Snook via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2017-11-15  9:02 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Donald Snook <d...@snooklawllc.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT: New/Old Home Purchase I remember a while back, Kaleb posted
a link to an old house for a possible flip.  I am moving 60 miles to a new town
and have decided to purchase an old home that needs rehab.  A client of mine is
a developer and one his employees purchased a house a few months ago for a
flip.  They had some personal relationship problems and now have to get rid of
the house.  The style is called an American FourSquare.  They bought the house
and replaced some windows, did some minor repairs, redid a bathroom, and did
paint work.  They also demoed the kitchen down to the studs.   I am getting it
for less than they bought it.   But, it will need to have the entire house
re-wired as it still has knob and tube throughout.  We will need to add a
bathroom (in a laundry room where there is already plumbing), drywall the
kitchen, add cabinets, countertops, etc, and replace two exterior doors.   They
were living in the house (the bathroom is functional and just needs finish
work.  They were cooking in a microwave.  It should be a very interesting
project!

Don Snook