I have one of the mini ratchets, but the handle is too short to work well on this project. I have a dealie from HF that would probably work, but it is packed up or already moved. It is slim, holds a socket, and spins the socket when you squeeze a handle 6-8" away.

I think the gearwrench is near ideal because it does not extend beyond the length of the bolt, so there is room for my finger to hold the bolt (and wrench) in place.

It gives me a chance to justify the expense of a gearwrench # 9900 7 size set. $35 at true value. (Shipped free to a local store) Mostly $50 up on the bay of fleas or the river of wicked wimmin.

Or I could get another whatchacallit from HF.

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 16, 2017 at 8:33 AM
I like this too, but the price!

https://www.amazon.com/Wera-05135918001-Kraftform-Kompakt-Zyklop/dp/B01CILZXRI