My new bathroom I built has heated tile floors, a party shower (about 5'x5'), a 6ft whirlpool tub, 2 separate sinks wtih countertops, mirrors, cabinets, and a WC for the terlet.  And a big cabinets for towels and linens and such.  Also a 14ft ceiling under the timber frame and 2 big skylights, and is mostly all windows for walls.  It's like being outside in the woods, but quite luxurious.  It's not that big really, but I managed to fit all that in quite nicely.  I like it.

--R (who might be stupid, but is enjoying it)