That works.

I will say that I was skeptical of the heated floor thing when we had it in the
Momolith in Indy.  I was sure it would cost a small fortune to operate.  When I
did the research and found it was very low wattage I immediately fired it up.
Ours had programmable timers on them so you would set it up to start warming
about 2:00-3:00 am and shut off around 5:00 or 6:00.  By 5:00-ish the tile
floors would be nice and toasty.  Wonderful thing on those cold winter mornings.

And I saw no perceptible difference in electrical costs when they were in use.

-D