Zoltan Finks wrote:

What are some trusted companies, or ways to go about this? I was just
viewing that '72 dark blue 280 SE, and at the bottom of the page it showe
and ad for Move On Time dot com. Is that good, or who is good and
trustworthy for a decent price?

Do I need to buy insurance for this or is the company insured to cover
things?

I had my 350SE trucked down from New Hampshire to Georgia recently. I went with a transport broker, who arranged for a separate transport company to pick up and deliver the car. They verify that the company is properly insured and that it is up-to-date before contracting with that transport company. Sure, there is a chance you might pay more going through the broker than going directly to a transport company. But there is also a chance they can find a company that may not advertise much on the internet who can transport it for less than the more heavily advertised companies on the web.

The broker I used was Streamline Auto Transport. You can also check out <http://www.transportreviews.com/> for a list of other companies and customer reviews.

--
John L. Ervine
1981 240D 4-spd 270+kmi