I am once again in LA, thus far this year I've been in this hotel 44 nights...
By the end of the year I estimate I'll have been on the road for the company
more than 60 nights. Angie is less pleased than she's ever been.
I looked at my Q1 schedule today and sent my boss an email that said "no". He
scheduled me for 9 weeks of class in a row including one where I'd put in for 2
days of comp time. We're due for the "I want more money" talk which is rapidly
becoming "You might not be able to afford me."

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Mitch Haley via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> On November 28, 2017 at 8:02 PM "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Not in my opinion.

Seems like you're always going to or coming from an out of state meeting or
conference. It's a wonder you get any work done.
Haven't they heard of teleconferencing? All the uselessness without any of the
travel expense.
http://dilbert.com/search_results?terms=Useless+Meetings