Usually kits like that are universal for the type of carb and the carbs will
vary by specific application. Are the extra metal pieces kind of dished disks?
Those would be welch plugs. Often the jets are hidden behind the plugs, they're
one use only and if water gets in and freezes it'll push out the welch plug
instead of blowing out the jet. You drill through the old one and use a hook to
yank it out, put the new one in place and tap it flat with a special tool. I
made a tool by smoothing the head of a nail.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 7:23:55 PM EST, Max Dillon via Mercedes