From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 2:16 PM
To: Mercedes List
Cc: Mitch Haley
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Is Amazon slow for everybody?

About a month ago, I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon. When I started to
check out, it wanted me to 'try Prime'. I hit the OK button thinking it was a
free trial. It wasn't.
I realized my mistake and canceled the Prime subscription, and made my order
with free super saver shipping. That was on a Monday. They started shipping
stuff the next Monday.
I assumed they were punishing me for the Prime cancellation.
This Wednesday, I ordered a couple of things. Free shipping.
It's Saturday and they haven't shipped yet.

Stuff from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon always used to ship in a day or two.
Are they now deliberately holding shipments for a week if you don't pay for
better service?

Mitch