You can always buy my 2016 Chevy.
Just had the oil changed at the dealer with the GM synthetic stuff, so it's
maintenance free for the next 7000 miles.

Direct injection, so it's kind of like a CDI with spark plugs.
IIRC it's rated 31 city, 42 hwy. If it's over 50 degrees out, gets about 50mpg
at 50mph. Should be a bit better if you go with an aftermarket tune and premium
gas. Next best car I've ever owned was more like 45mpg at 45mph.

Change the oil every 7500 or whenever the dash indicator tells you to, change
the trans fluid every 25k (not on the factory maintenance schedule but I'd do
it every 25k), change the brake fluid every couple of years, spark plugs every
50k, coolant in another 4 years...how's a diesel lower maintenance than that?

Mitch.