Seems like MB would have required premium for a reason.

On 12/10/2017 6:22 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
The 2002 E320 has been running on regular unleaded for at least three months.
Minor drop in economy, otherwise no noticeable effects according to the driver.

Todd (Knutson) says he’s been running his fleet of 4-5 W210s for several years
on regular unleaded without issues.

I have to believe if you don’t drive them with your foot in the floor it
shouldn’t be an issue.  With the double plug setup it is smart enough to adjust
timing for ideal operation, as it appears to be doing.

-D

On Dec 10, 2017, at 6:51 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes