The loosen & retorque tricke worked OK on my old VW diesel, of course
that only has 10 head bolts total, lol. And it only helped the issue -
didn't cure it entirely.

Anyway, the OM603 head bolts (al 27 of them, IIRC) are a
torque-to-yield type. Loosen about 3/4 to 1 turn in reverse pattern,
torque to 15Nm through pattern,  then torque to 35Nm,  turn 90
degrees, wait 10 minutes, turn a final 90 degrees. I've never heard of
this being done on an OM603 but if you really REALLY don't want to
pull the head, it may not hurt to attempt it.

FYI, the head gaskets were revised 5 times, one of the revisions was
to provide a better seal at the coolant passage behind cyl #6, where
your leak is. I'd pull the head & replace the gasket. Be prepared for
unexpected, unpleasant surprises (read: cracks) if the head is a #14.

:-)

-Dave M.