Andy is a bit slow on the uptake.   (This too is typical of the illness)

it is the same hypocrisy as albore lecturing the masses to stop burning a few gallons a week in their car, while albore jets off in his 250 passenger jet with himself and a couple of crew, burning thousands of gallons of fuel, and FAILing to his his own hypocrisy.

or cheryl crow lecturing people to never use more than 2 squares of TP while she uses half a roll per piddle.

Dimitri via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 26, 2017 at 9:44 PM
Liberals claim to care about the environment. The demographic where I live is mostly liberal and they obviously don’t practice what they preach because it is inconvenient for them. I call that hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone