> Dan wrote:

> Anyone here done a mesh wifi network in their house with an Eero
> or similar hardware?
>
> I’m giving it some thought as a replacement for the dual band
> wifi I currently run that just barely covers the whole house.

Not mesh, but I _really_ like all of the Ubiquity hardware I've
used.  Put in a UniFi "LR" (long range) and I would expect you to
have good coverage over the whole house.  And if one won't do it,
run wires to two of them an they can "share" an ESSID and
seamlessly switch.  Also supports dual ESSID so one can be setup
as "guest" access. It's more trouble to setup as it is managed via
a server, but that isn't needed for runtime unless you need to do
fancy stuff.

Here is a link to one of them.  There are others to choose from too:
https://www.a1securitycameras.com/ubiquiti-uap-lr-us.html
https://www.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap/