It might surprise you how many states do have wild, or at least feral porcine
are a pest.  WA has an issue in the hinterlands.  Not sure if the Latin
immigrants are trying to trim the numbers.  Practice for drive bys and such,
and you get lots of meat for tacos

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers