in Montana beef is raised for
export to YOUR local grocers' shelves

If
good old PITA PETA doesn't like it, I guess that's their problem.
I never saw your supposedly "offensive" picture, but if it was branding cattle, that is not offensive to me. I am with you on the PITA PETA. Around here PETA means People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. I'd much rather eat bambi than go though the hassle of trying to fix the Bambi damage on my car! BTW, our beef goes to the finest restaurants around the world, and to the kings, dictators, and filthy, stinking rich around the globe. We don't get it in the local grocery. They buy the stuff from Montana, or texas etc.

The animal bozos need to read the bible, but then they won't because it is against their religion.