Clapped out POS in my opinion.  The dash has multiple cracks, the seats are
filthy, the paint s*cks; but then again,there is no reserve.

I will reward the person who guesses closest to the winning bid with either
a jar of my hand made jalapeno pepper jelly or a month of free technical
advice directly from me to you (your choice).  😱

All entries must be submitted by midnight Sunday (tomorrow) and cannot be
altered once entered into the record.

Do me a favor and submit a UNIQUE bid so there cannot be a tie..

To make things interesting I will submit the first entry:  $5,100.  If I
win I will buy myself a b**r at the local pub at happy hour price.

Bring it on.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-mercedes-benz-300td-3/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-01-06