Hello listers.

The guy with the 1972 220 has gotten a key for it, so I'll be looking at it on Wednesday. When I went to look at it last weekend, he told me that it didn't start reliably and that it needed a starter solenoid. I thought that this would have been part of the starter replacement? However, the more I think about it, the possibility of a faulty NSS seems more and more sure to me. Is this something that is as straight forward as it was with my 78 300D neutral safety switch? If this is the problem, I could be into a running car for around $300 which would be great! It could sure used new tires, but that isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1973 220D
1972 220, possibly