Micheal,

If you look on BenzWorld or any number of online forums, you’ll find numerous
threads on LED conversions.  For that matter, I’m pretty sure there are people
out there selling kits with everything in them to do the conversion.

I’m a little confused by the comments on the Moss Motots Page, however. They
talk about the inability to use LEDs in a positive ground system.  That doesn’t
make sense to me, as I would simply reverse the LED.  I’m not sure why that
wouldn’t work....

-D