> On January 13, 2018 at 7:35 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> We used the JD 1530 (1974, 35 Nebraska HP) Assembled in Mannheim, D) as
> a garden tractor but only because the IH A didn't have 3 point or a
> plow.  The 1530 pulled a frod 2 bottom like it was nothing.
> We usually plowed a 1/2 A to 1 A for garden.

My dad has a 3032 like Kaleb's now. Along with a 65hp Belarus that just sits in
the barn. Starting out 40 years ago with a 2-3 acre garden, we had a wide front
Allis Chalmers CA. Nice little tractor, simple and durable, but not a diesel.
First tractor I ever drove when I was 11 years old. Pulled a 2-14" plow easily.