From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Chuck Landenberger
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Frappr - I'm the complainer and here's why

Chris and all,

I have sent a second complaint email to Frappr Help.  As Benzbunch
Administrator, I have not found any way to delete this.  This person,  G.
Del'Abate from Bayonne (NJ), is NOT a member of Benzbunch and I'm not sure
why this is appearing in our Group.  I only have the ability to remove
members and photos that pertain to the Benzbunch Group.

I've requested that these pix be deleted and as soon as I hear from the Help
folks, I will let all know what's going on.....

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ