On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 23:23:22 -0600 Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Found this in fakebuch ads:
>
> ⬇️60% OFF😍Just $2 for 10pcs PCBs
> 🔥48 Hours Quick Turn, 2-3 days DHL Delivery
> 🔥Order Now➡️https://jlcpcb.com/
> 💖A fast and low cost way to test your design.
>
> $2 for 10 prototype printed circuit boards.   Seems like a deal to
> me...IF you can design the board and send them the design.

https://support.jlcpcb.com/article/13-who-is-jlcpcb

Who is JLCPCB?

JLCPCB(Shenzhen JIALICHUANG Electronic Technology Development Co., Ltd.),
is the largest PCB prototype enterprise in China and a high-tech
manufacturer specializing in quick PCB prototype and small-batch PCB
production.

With over 10 years of experience in PCB manufacturing, JLCPCB has more
than 200,000 customers at home and abroad, with over 8,000 online orders
of PCB prototyping and small quantity PCB production per day. The annual
production capacity is 200,000 sq.m. for various of 1-layer, 2-layer or
multi-layer PCBs. JLC is a professional PCB manufacturer featured of
large scale, well equipment, strict management and superior quality.

https://support.jlcpcb.com/article/53-is-my-payment-information-safe

Is my payment information safe?

We can assure you that buying on JLCPCB is extremely safe and secure.
When you enter or update your payment information with JLCPCB, that data
is transmitted securely over SSL. So yes, your information is secure.
Whether you pay by credit card or through PayPal, your information is
secured and encrypted to protect your information.

If you have any questions, concerns, or troubles with completing a
purchase on JLCPCB, please contact JLCPCB support for assistance. There's
nothing more important than making sure your money is secure and your
purchase is working properly so don't be shy about contacting them with
any issue you're encountering, they're always happy to help.

Craig