13.351 oz per Gal

On Sun,1/21/18 15:43, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
 From the PDF Rick just posted - 100 grams/liter of water for de-calcifying
the cooling system. That's roughly (very) 14 oz./gallon.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:18 PM, G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Curt,
Looks like the Amazon listing is the best bang for the buck. What
concentration do you use when using the dry powder?  Mix with distilled
water? or how, what?

I have 6 vehicles that need cooling system cleaning, ASAP....

Thanks in advance.
Grant...

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <