Built a wooden shed for my brother over 30 years ago. Raised floor, standard
2x4 walls, cedar car siding, asphalt tabbed shingle roof with a small loft.  I
think materials were around $2,000 at the time.  Footprint was probably 8’ x
16’?

It’s still in service and in good shape.  It’s probably been restained/painted
several times since then, but is otherwise intact.

Dan “one sheds” Jackson