Thanks Andrew.  I will send you an email if I do here from by Monday or Tuesday.

Mike
Michael E. Esh
m...@barr.com
michael...@mac.com
(C) 231.894.5505

On Jan 24, 2018, at 11:01 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Just found out I will be going on a day hike Saturday morning, so If I
don't confirm by Saturday night PLEASE email me a reminder.

If you are replacing the insert be sure to get an OEM part from Mercedes!

Andrew

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 12:02 AM, Michael Esh via Mercedes <