Already replaced, but have not tightened the oil cooler lines.

I was actually wondering about the oil filter housing.  I'm not sure what all
is leaking, but if it is not too much of a job it would be worth doing while
I'm at it.

I had tried to line up the mount on one side using a drift pin, I'll dig out
another one to work both sides at the same time with the mounts loose.

I've also ordered the upper part of the turbo oil drain/return.  I'm hoping
that that is the worst of the "leaks."

Thanks again
Richard Murdoch
82 240D