Any reason I shouldn’t use Rock Auto for a Bosch reman starter?

I’m going to replace the starter in the 97 R129 (SL500) because it’s really
starting to get sluggish - at least after I’ve checked the battery and cables -
and I found it at Rock Auto for $126.00 plus core and $9.00 for shipping. No
one is even close to this.

I’m pretty sure the starter is on its way out, as over time it turns slower and
slower.  I will check everything else out first, of course. The Mercedes
battery is at least five years old, so it’s certainly possible it’s become
tired.  Load test at FLAPs this weekend.

-D