I am doing a transmission fluid change, connector plug replacement, valve
spring upgrade, motor mounts and trans mount on the 98 e300. I have everything
done and was going to proceed with trans mount, and looked at flex disk which
looks ok but does have some small cracks visible around the bolt holes. I think
I am going to hold off on the mount and do the flex disk at the same time. It
does not appear to be in danger of failing, but my assumption is that if you
see small cracks starting it should be replaced. Do you agree?

I still need to pull the manifold and do the deliver valve seals. I have all
the parts for that but not sure I want to tackle it today.

Sent from my iPhone