On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 08:16:43 -0600 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Well? How much?

Dan did say, "I’ll reveal the amount after I’ve closed the deal."

Craig

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 2, 2018, at 8:15 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > It’s mine (again).
> >
> > Owner came back to me yesterday and asked me to make him an offer.
> > By now I had dismissed the car and moved on, so I made him an offer
> > that I was comfortable with and would minimize my exposure
> > financially.  I’ll reveal the amount after I’ve closed the deal.
> >
> > He just accepted it.
> >
> > We’ll be working out the logistics over the next couple of days.
> > I’ll post when it’s on the way.
> >
> > -D

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '90 300D/2.5 Turbo            246 kmi
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (the Big Red Van,
                               affectionately dubbed the BRV)
                                       207 kmi
         '07 Peterbilt 386  Bruno      885 kmi      For sale!
                                          Has Cat Platinum Overhaul!
         '00 Kenworth W900  Helmut     943 kmi

Past:    '82 240D/3.0       Bluebell   286 kmi
         '95 E320           Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420           Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc          Emma
         '72 220D/8         Herman     186 kmi