Interesting, I might order one of those for a video light. I've got a couple
halogen work lights but they're awful hard on bulbs and get super hot, plus
they use 3x the electricity.
When shooting video more light is better. The other day I was doing some super
close up stuff, I had 2x 100w LEDs about 1 foot away from the shot and wished I
had more but my halogen lights were out of bulbs. I've been using Harbor
Freight halogen bulbs which work as well as anything but are still not great.
-Curt

    On Thursday, February 1, 2018, 8:17:47 PM EST, OK Don via Mercedes