damn that's what I get for waiting to get in touch with the guy...  I was actually thinking last night to go buy it and drag it back to the vast estate, fixing whatever issue it had with the limp mode, Poos could do the wires, I put it together again, then he could come up here and drive it home with a bit of consideration for my time.

But he probably did me a favor by bypassing that whole in-between part, like I need another project.  let us know how it goes.

Hey and I am thinking a Lowcountry Q, Between Max and me we have enough project Benzes sitting around to just have our own drive/drag in.  We could supply tools and beer and Q and y'all could help us fix them up.  It would be a hell of a Q.  Maybe some oysters too.

--FT