Cast iron grill pan.  Mighty fine.  Turn the exhaust fan to "Suck your clothes off" setting.

*****CAUTION NOT FOR SENSITIVE SENSITIVITIES****  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*****. AVERT YOU'RE AYES**** Here is the instructional material: https://medium.com/the-awl/how-to-cook-a-fucking-steak-c6bdfb6dd5ac. ***** I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK IF YOUR SENSITIVE****

--FT