Come on, play nice. No reason to jump on Curley just because he does not like GM V6's.

RB

On 02/02/2018 11:02 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I didn't say the engine was dead, the body
was rusted out. These days I could have gotten a couple more years out of it
but back then in a 3rd floor walkup, no garage, no welder etc...
I'm not sure if you intend to come off as a jerk but you're really good at it.
-Curt
     On Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:58:01 AM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes