A 20# propane tank should be good down to about -20F, after that things get
iffy, or so I'm told anyway, we don't get that cold here really.
Which reminds me of something, how do folks in metric countries refer to their
propane tanks? Buy weight or volume or other?
-Curt

    On Friday, February 2, 2018, 12:46:03 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On 02/02/2018 10:26 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
> I'm dying to grill a steak outside but a cold front came through this
> morning so that's a no-go.  I hate to broil it in the oven but I may just
> have to do that.

The weather is much warmer where you are than it is here in Winnipeg.
I would think nothing of grilling a steak here so you should be able to
do it there.
If your BBQ is propane, it will take longer to heat up and may not get
as hot. You might want to warm up the propane tank ahead of time.
if you are a purist, using charcoal, it should make no difference if it
is cold out.

RB