Same here - we put up a roof over the patio with the grill under it, so now
grill year round. The grill takes longer to get hot, so give it time (less
propane flowing at cold temps).
In fact, we will be smoking a turkey and some ribs tomorrow.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Yes we do winter grilling here too. Just get the grill extra hot.
>
> Dwight Giles Jr.
> Wickford RI
>
> On Feb 2, 2018 11:37 AM, "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> >  "cold front" its barely freezing where you are, get that grill fired up.
> > Last year I grilled on Valentines day and had to shovel 2 feet of snow
> out
> > from around the grill so I could turn the gas on...
> > -Curt
> >
> >     On Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:26:46 AM EST, Andrew Strasfogel <
> > astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  I'm dying to grill a steak outside but a cold front came through this
> > morning so that's a no-go.  I hate to broil it in the oven but I may just
> > have to do that.
> > On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 11:24 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Alex has a pretty good system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
> > v=5h_y3svpNiw
> > -Curt
> >

> >     On Friday, February 2, 2018, 6:26:58 AM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Ewww, the boiling thing is disgusting.  Cooking without browning. Yuck.
> >
> > Here’s an interesting review:
> >
> > https://www.buzzfeed.com/ michelleno/philips-airfryer-
> > review?utm_term=.lhGPKZm8z#. rvoDEj6za
> >
> > -D
> >

> > > On Feb 1, 2018, at 10:57 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Stay focused on air fryers please.  Sous vide is a plastic abomination.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg