I noticed the other day they are down to like $20 each.  I bought 4 or 5 back when they were $25 so I am thinking a couple more might be on tap.  I saw LED tubes to replace the glass fluorescent tubes.  They also have 100W LED bulbs I put in the bulb lights that come on with the switch (I have a couple of the tube units running off one bulb fixture with a plug extension thing) and the others are on a separate power strip I can switch on/off.  I put in some outdoor LED flood units I got there too, they put out a LOT of light, better than the glass ones I think. I think I had one failure of a tube unit tube, will have to look at it at some point.

--FT