The person I know who is interested in it wants a high quality driver car, not
a concours or show car.  This is exactly his car, as it’s solid, in good
running condition, and doesn’t require any restoration or major work.

And for that matter, all of our cars are “imperfect vehicles” of they’re on the
road, even mine.

-D