And that’s why I bought/got gifted the ready made ones.  I looked at doing the
conversions on my existing lights and it would have cost about the same with no
guarantee they would work.

I have them in a “C” pattern around both garage bays so there’s good general
illumination in the front and sides of the car when I’m working there.  Task
lighting is still done with a drop light.

-D