AKA ... No Fans Left

I made a personal commitment not to be excited about overpaid, uneducated,
grown men in tight pants, slapping each other on the ass, as entertainment,
decades ago...
Go forward, never look back.. have not missed it. Always plenty of
interesting things to do and enjoy in the same time frame..

It has been interesting to watch the organization commit social and public
suicide in slow motion... almost entertaining, in fact.  The tide of public
opinion is developing into a rip tide...