A salute to you and all the many other veterans on the list. I had little respect for the league all my life, but whatever was left disappeared last year when they didn't throw the first clown out.

It is entertaining to watch them slowly commit suicide, but I wish everyone would quit going or watching on the boobtube.

As I suspected most of us will be ignoring them and their meltdown.

as.thompson--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 2, 2018 at 4:19 PM
#4 is what I plan to do - and have all year since this “taking a knee” BS started.
Addison Thompson
(a combat veteran who still salutes the flag)

On Feb 2, 2018, Curley McLain wrote:
Subject: [MBZ] Game with the unmentionable name

Since the [league that should have no respect] demands that only they can use the name of the [game with the unmentionable name], (played by overage, way overpaid spoiled brat disrespectful kids) I have a question:

1. How many of you will be at a stuporbowl party?

2. How many of you will watch the stuporbowl? (at a party or not) [if you plan to go to a party AND watch the game, you need a positive response to both 1 and 2]

3. How many of you will have a F*** the [League that should have no respect] party?

4. How many of you will do what you do anyway, and pay no attention to the [game with the unmentionable name] or its league?

A poll of league fans found that 16% fewer plan to watch the stuporbowl than last year.