My experience with a M116 consists of rolling in a new chain, replacing some chain guides and a new chain tensioner, changing belts and the little rubber elbows where the idle air solenoid plus in.

I have seen a guy pull up the distributor with all injectors and spray fuel while the engine is cranked. I have not figured out how to do that yet.

I think i heard that there is an upper and lower intake manifold and some rubber things need to be replaced in between. Anyone BTDT?

What parts are needed to replace all the rubber parts above, below around and in the intake manifold(s)/heads

I found 116 part numbers for 3 of the bigger tubes by the heads. The 4th runs down under the fuel distributor and I can't see a number for it.