We live in what is known as the “unincorporated county”, which gives you many
nice opportunities to conduct yourself in a manner typically reserved for the
agricultural crowd.  That means if you have a parcel of property large enough
(I don’t recall the exact dimensions, but it’s under 10 acres IIRC) you may
discharge firearms at will between the hours of 9:00 am and 9:00 pm as long as
you’re not closer to the property line than like 100 feet.

If the youngest child is successful in his desire to acquire raw land around
here, one of the first things that will go up will be a berm for shooting
against.  I will gladly fund that expense.

After that will be a large steel building for my shop.  With a lift.

-D